Hard Copy & Print Marketing
Some Things Never Go Out Of Style
Just because hard copy has been around awhile doesn’t mean it’s outdated, it means it’s tried and true—think business cards, brochures, posters, newsletters, and printable handouts. Sometimes, it just feels better to hold something real. That’s why Ethos Copywriting offers full-service hard copy production. From content and composition all the way to the print shop, Ethos Copywriting will help you take your brand beyond the screen.
Here’s why hard copy works:
- It increases brand awareness
- It improves conversion rate
- It conveys your company’s personality
Good hard copy increases brand awareness in much the same way content marketing does. Take your business cards, for example: you hand them to potential clients, tack them to bulletin boards, or leave a stack at a local coffee shop. The more you do this, the more recognizable your brand becomes. When your content resonates with your audience, you’re more likely to gain their loyalty and trust. As the saying goes, you only get one chance to make a good first impression. Our goal is to help you translate that first impression into a call, email, or, better yet, a conversion. Keep in mind, business cards are just the tip of the iceberg. If you’re looking to communicate more than just your contact information, then a brochure, catalog, magazine, newsletter, pamphlet, press release, or postcard might better suit your needs.
The idea is simple: you want something to leave behind.
Leave-behinds, as the term suggests, are branded promotional items that you leave behind and/or give away. The possibilities are endless, so let’s get creative! We’ve seen everything from pens and pencils to t-shirts and leather portfolios. At Ethos Copywriting, we do our research to ensure that what you’re leaving behind is tailored to your target audience.
We like to classify leave-behinds into three categories:
- Networking supplies: These are your business cards, stickers, fliers, brochures, newsletters, etc. Keep a stack of these on hand at all times. Drop a few on the table at your next networking meeting, your local coffee shop, or at your city’s co-working spaces.
- Marketing Material: Leave your potential clients with something useful. This shows you’re going the extra mile while also proving your legitimacy. Hand out calendars, flash drives, folders, koozies, notepads, stylus pens, etc.
- Thank You Gifts: Your thank you gift should be a conversation piece. The idea is to attract the eye of other businesses in your client’s network. If the piece starts a conversion, they’ll drop your name. Often times, word of mouth can often be the best form of advertising. Think about printing on coffee mugs, hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts, whiskey tumblers, etc.
Regardless of the leave-behind, it needs to have the essence of your company. Ethos Copywriting will increase your brand recognition by helping you define your aesthetic, create valuable hard copy, and tailor content to your target audience.